♥ ❤ ❥ a couple of snaps from my weekend in paris ♥ ❤ ❥
views from my hotel window
tips for paris:
– purchase an unlimited metro travel ticket which is valid for the day. it only costs a measly 6.40 euros (zone 1-2) and you’ll definitely get some bang for your buck if you’re planning to use the metro very often.
– visit galeries lafayette, fauchon and the luxury shops along avenue montaigne off champs-elysees on mon-sat as they are shut on sunday! very Inconvenient if you’re only there for the weekend and leave shopping till last. shops like zara, h&m (ie. your typical high street shops) are open on sunday along the champs-elysees.
– opt for the stairs option if you’re planning to climb the eiffel tower. there is a separate queue for the stairs only option so make sure you look out for it as it’s WAY shorter than the queue for the lifts. if an Unfit Blob like me can do it so can you! plus i think its a better experience 😉
– watch out for dog poo on the streets. this is one thing i clearly remember from when i visited paris 15 years ago…and things in this instance don’t seem to have changed haha
– eat lots of croissants and pain au chocolat (or your French Poison of Choice). that is all 🙂